Monday 1 February 2016

Back again with Easter decorations

Well finally back to Etsy and the shop is officially open again!
Wedding season and Christmas were a whirl wind last year which was amazing but it's lovely to be able to catch up again. I've been busy listing things today and here is a link to the shop - www.etsy.com/uk/shop/byKateElford
and here are some of the Easter bunnies!!
There is a selection of colours and designs, more to be added. I had my first Easter tree last year, which I loved....I used a real one that is now planted in the garden so not sure what I will use this year yet, considering using a pretty branch instead.
I've taken the opportunity to make a few extra things and not just prints which is really exciting.
I'll be adding more this week, and hopefully in the months to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment